Five killed in separate road mishaps
Srinagar: Five persons, including two girls, died and two others were injured in separate road accidents in Kashmir Valley.
Parviaz Ahamd Khan, his niece Mariya Bano and another relative Anayatullah Khan - all residents of Ladoo village of Raifiabad - who were injured in a road accident on Thursday, succumbed to injuries at Soura Medical Institute here last night, a police spokesman said today.
The trio along with two other persons, travelling with them in a private car, were injured when the vehicle collided with a bus at Janbazpora while they were heading home. The other two injured persons are still undergoing treatment.
Another person, Mohammad Musa of Rajouri who was injured in a road accident at Sether village of Anantnag on October 6, also succumbed to injuries at Soura Medical Institute yesterday, the spokesman said.
He said a girl identified as Jamsheeda, a resident of Tujjar Sharief, was killed when she was hit by a mini bus near Harwan village of sopore in Baramulla district last evening.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users