Five killed in separate road mishaps
Srinagar: Five persons, including two girls, died and two others were injured in separate road accidents in Kashmir Valley.
Parviaz Ahamd Khan, his niece Mariya Bano and another relative Anayatullah Khan - all residents of Ladoo village of Raifiabad - who were injured in a road accident on Thursday, succumbed to injuries at Soura Medical Institute here last night, a police spokesman said today.
The trio along with two other persons, travelling with them in a private car, were injured when the vehicle collided with a bus at Janbazpora while they were heading home. The other two injured persons are still undergoing treatment.
Another person, Mohammad Musa of Rajouri who was injured in a road accident at Sether village of Anantnag on October 6, also succumbed to injuries at Soura Medical Institute yesterday, the spokesman said.
He said a girl identified as Jamsheeda, a resident of Tujjar Sharief, was killed when she was hit by a mini bus near Harwan village of sopore in Baramulla district last evening.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Meanwhile, Russian forces arrive in Pakistan for `Friendship 2016` joint military drill