Four arrested in connection with doctor`s murder case in J&K
Srinagar: Police Tuesday claimed to have
solved the murder of a doctor in south Kashmir Shopian district by arresting four persons in connection with the
A special investigation team was constituted to probe
the murder of Dr Masood Ahmad Akhoon, who was found dead in
his car at Memandar in Shopian town on March 26, 55 kms from
here, a police spokesman said.
He said the investigations led to arrest of four
persons allegedly involved in the murder.
They have been identified as Sartaj Ahmad Naikoo,
Mohammad Abbas Bhat, Mudasir Ahmad Lone and Mohammad Altaf,
residents of Matribugh area in Shopian, the spokesman said
adding the investigation in the case is still going on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj