Four children killed in house collapses due to heavy rains
Kathua: Four children of a family were killed when their house collapsed following heavy rainfall in Kathua district of Jammu and Kashmir this morning.
The house collapsed due to heavy rains in Makwal hamlet of Billawar hilly belt early this morning, killing four boys and injuring six other members of the family, officials said.
Bodies of the children have been recovered and injured were hospitalised during a rescue operation by local people and police.
The deceased children have been identified as Mohmad Raiz and Mohmmad Din, sons of Roshan Din, Ali Mohd son of Mohd Akbar and Mohd Sharief son of Saif Ali, they said. P
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter