Four Harayana students among five dead in road accident J&K
Udhampur: Four students of Haryana
were among five persons who were on Saturday killed and three others
injured when a vehicle carrying them rolled down into a gorge
on Jammu-Srinagar national highway in Udhampur district of
Jammu and Kashmir.
A car, which was carrying students of Elementary
Teachers Training (ETT) of Haryana, from Srinagar to Jammu,
skidded off the road and rolled down into the deep gorge near
Chenani, 80 kms from here, early this morning, police said.
In the mishap, five persons, including the car driver,
were killed and three others were injured, they said.
The deceased have been identified as Sanjeev Kumar,
Parveen, Naresh Kumar and Ravinder Singh (all from Harayana),
and car driver - Abdul Majeed, resident of Dooru area of
South Kashmir, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’