Four injured in violence in Srinagar
Srinagar: At least four persons were
injured, one of them seriously, when police opened fire to
quell a stone-pelting mob in Maisuma locality of the city
A group of youths staged a demonstration in Maisuma in
the heart of the city and were asked by police to disperse.
However, they resorted to stone-pelting following which police
used force, police said.
Four persons were injured, one of them critically,
The critically wounded person, who has received pellet
injuries, was rushed to a hospital where he was being operated
upon, police said.
They said a clash between a group of stone pelters and
law enforcing agencies was also going on at Tengpora bye-pass
area of Batmaloo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof