Fresh batch of 911 pilgrims leave for Amarnath
Jammu: Amid tight security, a batch of
911 pilgrims Wednesday left for the Amarnath yatra from here, police said.
As many as 472 men, 132 women, 10 children and 297
sadhus left from the Bhagwati Nagar base camp here around 0510
hours this morning in a cavalcade of 27 vehicles for the 13,500-feet high cave shrine situated in south Kashmir Himalayas.
With today`s batch, as many as 72,119 pilgrims have left
Jammu in 28th batches for their onward journey to the cave
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Awkward! Watch Aditi Rao Hydari speaks about Farhan Akhtar’s divorce!
- IBPS clerk V mains exams results to be uploaded on official website soon; notification out
- 'Walking Up With Kolkata' – This video will make you fall in love with the City of Joy