Fresh infiltration bid foiled in Keran sector of Jammu and Kashmir, 4 terrorists killed
Zee Media Bureau
Srinagar: Four terrorists were killed after yet another infiltration bid was foiled along the Line of Control (LoC) in Keran sector on Saturday.
Large cache of arms and ammunitions, including six AK 47 rifles, have been recovered from the possession of the terrorists who had infiltrated into Fatehgali area.
Three terrorists were killed along the LoC on Friday. AK 47s, four pistols, one radio set were recovered along the bodies.
The infiltration bid was foiled after a two-hour gun battle took place between the Army and terrorists. Search operations are on in the area to look for any other terrorist.
The Indian Army has been battling around 40 terrorists continuously from the past 12 days in the Keran sector.
A Pakistani intruder was injured in an exchange of fire along the International Border (IB) after a suspicious movement was noticed near Paharpur outpost in Kathua district of Jammu and Kashmir on Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'