Fresh infiltration bid foiled in Keran sector of Jammu and Kashmir, 4 terrorists killed
Zee Media Bureau
Srinagar: Four terrorists were killed after yet another infiltration bid was foiled along the Line of Control (LoC) in Keran sector on Saturday.
Large cache of arms and ammunitions, including six AK 47 rifles, have been recovered from the possession of the terrorists who had infiltrated into Fatehgali area.
Three terrorists were killed along the LoC on Friday. AK 47s, four pistols, one radio set were recovered along the bodies.
The infiltration bid was foiled after a two-hour gun battle took place between the Army and terrorists. Search operations are on in the area to look for any other terrorist.
The Indian Army has been battling around 40 terrorists continuously from the past 12 days in the Keran sector.
A Pakistani intruder was injured in an exchange of fire along the International Border (IB) after a suspicious movement was noticed near Paharpur outpost in Kathua district of Jammu and Kashmir on Friday.
- DNA: When will Muslim women get freedom from triple divorce?
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Tajikistan bans Russian-style surnames for children
- S&P keeps UK on triple-A rating, says expects no Brexit
- Google Translate turns 10: Five interesting things you want to know about it
- IPL 2016: Rising Pune Supergiants fail yet again as Gujarat Lions continue strong run in maiden season
- AgustaWestland deal: Centre rejects charge that PM Modi struck deal with Italy