Fresh snowfall in Bhaderwah valley
Bhaderwah: Fresh snowfall occurred in mountainous belt of Jammu and Kahsmir`s Bhaderwah valley even as plains witnessed rains.
There was fresh snowfall in Kailash mountain range, Seoj Dhar and Ashapati glacier surrounding Bhaderwah valley on Monday morning, officials said.
The snowfall triggered cold wave conditions in the Valley forcing the dwellers to wear warm clothes.
Rains lashed mountainous belts of Doda, Bhaderwah valley, Kishtwar and plains of Jammu division last night, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- When Muslim dies they give 20 lakhs, but Hindu doesn't even get 20,000: Sakshi Maharaj