Fresh snowfall in Bhaderwah valley
Bhaderwah: Fresh snowfall occurred in mountainous belt of Jammu and Kahsmir`s Bhaderwah valley even as plains witnessed rains.
There was fresh snowfall in Kailash mountain range, Seoj Dhar and Ashapati glacier surrounding Bhaderwah valley on Monday morning, officials said.
The snowfall triggered cold wave conditions in the Valley forcing the dwellers to wear warm clothes.
Rains lashed mountainous belts of Doda, Bhaderwah valley, Kishtwar and plains of Jammu division last night, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet approves Act allowing malls, restaurants, theaters to stay open 24×7
- New framework that can predict terrorist attacks developed!
- Actor Irrfan Khan stirs controversy over statement on Ramadan rituals
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution?
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution? - Part II
- Iraq says 260 IS vehicles destroyed in Fallujah flight
- Istanbul Ataturk Airport blasts: Eyewitness shares terrifying details of the attack - Watch
- Allahabad High Court denies alimony to divorced working woman
- Musharraf, Kayani have Swiss Bank accounts, says London-based investigative journalist
- Kejriwal calls on Goa Archbishop