Fresh tremor rocks Bhaderwah town in J&K
Bhaderwah (J&K): An earthquake measuring 3.9 on the Richter scale on Thursday hit Bhaderwah town of Doda district in Jammu and Kashmir.
The tremor hit the city at around 5:06 PM today, Meteorological officials said, adding that the epicentre of the quake was in Bhaderwah.
However, no loss of life or damage to the property has been reported so far in the quake, which lasted for nearly seven seconds.
Earlier, on June 10 two mild tremors measuring 2.3 and 2.7 on the Richter scale respectively had shook Bhaderwah valley and adjoining areas in Doda-Kishtwar belt.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!