Geelani demands arrest of Togadia
Srinagar: Hurriyat hawk Syed Ali Shah Geelani
today demanded arrest of VHP leader Praveen Togadia for his
alleged anti-Islam remarks during his visit to Rajouri area of
Jammu and Kashmir.
"Geelani has condemned the anti-Islam utterances of
Togadia and demanded his immediate arrest," a spokesman of the
amalgam said in a statement here.
Geelani also called for raising "voice in protest"
against the remarks of Togadia during Friday prayers in
mosques at Doda, Rajouri, Poonch and Kishtwar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- DNA: Dr Subhash Chandra show on importance of 'Social media networking'
- Erdogan says EU `biased and prejudiced` towards Turkey after coup bid
- Jailed Venezuelan opposition leader appeals sentence
- Cambodia blocking ASEAN consensus on South China Sea: Diplomat
- Turkey can hold suspects without charge for up to 30 days
- Piramal Enterprises to raise Rs 300 cr via non-convertible debentures