Girl commits suicide after being caught cheating
Jammu: A girl allegedly committed suicide in Rajouri district after she was caught cheating during her B.A. first year examination at Degree College Thanamandi, police said.
Rubina (19) committed suicide by consuming poison yesterday after a case of unfair means was registered against her, Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Rajouri, Mubassir Latifi, said today.
The girl was reportedly caught copying during the English paper of her B.A. Examination and a case of unfair means was registered against her.
The girl`s parents had told the police that when Rubina returned home, she was upset and revealed the entire incident that took place at the examination centre.
Later in the day Rubina consumed some poison in her room, the parents said.
She was rushed to a local hospital, but keeping her condition in view the hospital authorities referred her to District Hospital, Rajouri, where she breathed her last.
An enquiry has been initiated in the matter, the SSP said, adding a postmortem was conducted and the body handed over to the family.
- Google Chrome overtakes Internet Explorer to be crowned top web browser
- Delhi petrol pump staff allegedly dupe a guy and then say - "Our boss knows Kejriwal personally"
- This Carat keeps your phone battery healthy!
- Growth falls to 15-year low in Sub-Saharan Africa: IMF
- Four people dead, 2 wounded at an explosion in Tamil Nadu