Girl commits suicide in J&K
Srinagar: A teenage girl from north Kashmir`s Bandipora district, who had set herself on fire on June 13, died at a hospital here on Sunday, police said.
The 16-year-old girl, allegedly in a bid to commit suicide, had set herself on fire at her residence in Paribal village of Bandipora, they said.
She was admitted to SMHS hospital here, where she succumbed to burn injuries today.
Her body was handed over to her family for last rites, police said, adding a case has been registered in this connection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing