Girl killed in blast in Kashmir
Srinagar: A teenaged girl was killed and two of her friends were injured in an explosion in Kupwara district of north Kashmir, police said.
Fourteen-year-old Nuzhat was killed on the spot after an explosive device, suspected to be a hand grenade, went off when she was collecting firewood in the forest area of Lolab in Kupwara, the police said.
Two other girls - Shaista and Kulsuma - were injured in the blast, the police said adding the injured were shifted to a hospital for treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh