Girl killed in blast in Kashmir
Srinagar: A teenaged girl was killed and two of her friends were injured in an explosion in Kupwara district of north Kashmir, police said.
Fourteen-year-old Nuzhat was killed on the spot after an explosive device, suspected to be a hand grenade, went off when she was collecting firewood in the forest area of Lolab in Kupwara, the police said.
Two other girls - Shaista and Kulsuma - were injured in the blast, the police said adding the injured were shifted to a hospital for treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- India, China should properly address differences; Pranab a 'seasoned statesman': Xi
- Duterte death squad fears rise as Philippine police kill eight
- OFFICIAL: Manchester United confirm signing Jose Mourinho as new manager
- So cute! Shilpa Shetty's birthday present has two special names embedded on it! – View pic
- Here's what John Abraham has to say on former girlfriend Bipasha Basu's wedding!