Go by ground realities in J&K: VHP to Centre
Jammu: Alleging that Jammu and Kashmir was facing rampant corruption and lack of governance, the VHP on Saturday said the Centre should go by ground realities in the state instead of pleasing the National Conference.
"The Central leadership should go by ground realities instead of pleasing the coalition partner (NC) at the cost of the nation," state VHP chief Rama Kant Dubey told reporters here.
He alleged there was a high degree of corruption and lack of development and governance in the state.
Controversy after controversy had been dogging the state during the NC-Congress dispensation, Dubey said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley