Go by ground realities in J&K: VHP to Centre
Jammu: Alleging that Jammu and Kashmir was facing rampant corruption and lack of governance, the VHP on Saturday said the Centre should go by ground realities in the state instead of pleasing the National Conference.
"The Central leadership should go by ground realities instead of pleasing the coalition partner (NC) at the cost of the nation," state VHP chief Rama Kant Dubey told reporters here.
He alleged there was a high degree of corruption and lack of development and governance in the state.
Controversy after controversy had been dogging the state during the NC-Congress dispensation, Dubey said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?