Goods over Rs 2 crore 36 lakh traded across LoC
Poonch (J&K): Goods worth over Rs 2 crore 36 lakh were traded across the Line of Control (LoC) today between Pakistan occupied Kashmir (PoK) and Jammu and Kashmir at Chakan-Da-Bagh crossing point here, officials said.
As many as 25 trucks rolled out from the Trade Facilitation Centre (TFC) here to PoK, they said, adding, these trucks carried bags of bananas,tamarind and marchi worth Rs 91,52,950.
From PoK, six trucks carrying bags of almonds giri, herbs and apple worth Rs 1,44,63,492 entered India, they said.
Officials from both sides monitored transportation of these goods twice during the day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intermediate Examination (Arts) Result 2016 will be declared today on 29th May 2016 at 2:00 pm
- Class 10th (Matric) Exam Result 2016 will be declared today on 29th May 2016 at 12: 00 pm
- Putin vows Russian retaliation over US missile shield in Europe
- More than 2,000 boat migrants rescued off Italy, 45 dead
- Trump rules out US presidential debate with Sanders