Goods over Rs 2 crore 36 lakh traded across LoC
Poonch (J&K): Goods worth over Rs 2 crore 36 lakh were traded across the Line of Control (LoC) today between Pakistan occupied Kashmir (PoK) and Jammu and Kashmir at Chakan-Da-Bagh crossing point here, officials said.
As many as 25 trucks rolled out from the Trade Facilitation Centre (TFC) here to PoK, they said, adding, these trucks carried bags of bananas,tamarind and marchi worth Rs 91,52,950.
From PoK, six trucks carrying bags of almonds giri, herbs and apple worth Rs 1,44,63,492 entered India, they said.
Officials from both sides monitored transportation of these goods twice during the day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das