Goods over Rs 2 crore 36 lakh traded across LoC
Poonch (J&K): Goods worth over Rs 2 crore 36 lakh were traded across the Line of Control (LoC) today between Pakistan occupied Kashmir (PoK) and Jammu and Kashmir at Chakan-Da-Bagh crossing point here, officials said.
As many as 25 trucks rolled out from the Trade Facilitation Centre (TFC) here to PoK, they said, adding, these trucks carried bags of bananas,tamarind and marchi worth Rs 91,52,950.
From PoK, six trucks carrying bags of almonds giri, herbs and apple worth Rs 1,44,63,492 entered India, they said.
Officials from both sides monitored transportation of these goods twice during the day.
- OMG! Zarina Wahab leaves house post Aditya Pancholi's name crops up in Kangana-Hrithik saga?
- SAMCO launches Season 2 of the Indian Trading League
- How Twitter can help prevent asthma-related hospitalisation!
- Enrica Lexie case: Italy cites UN tribunal ruling, seeks Italian marine's release; India differs
- Vijay Mallya cries foul, says not given fair trial