Goods over Rs 70 lakh traded across LoC in Poonch
Poonch: Goods worth over Rs 70 lakh were traded across the Line of Control (LoC) at Chakan-Da-Bagh crossing point in Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir today, officials said.
As many as 10 trucks left from the Trade Facilitation Centre (TFC) here to PoK, they said, adding, these trucks carried bags of banana, cumin and chilly worth Rs 48,66,350.
From PoK, six trucks carrying bags of dry dates, herbs and mangoes worth Rs 30,90,400 entered India, they said.
Officials from both sides monitored transportation of these goods twice during the day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result 2015 to be announced shortly