Goods over Rs 70 lakh traded across LoC in Poonch
Poonch: Goods worth over Rs 70 lakh were traded across the Line of Control (LoC) at Chakan-Da-Bagh crossing point in Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir today, officials said.
As many as 10 trucks left from the Trade Facilitation Centre (TFC) here to PoK, they said, adding, these trucks carried bags of banana, cumin and chilly worth Rs 48,66,350.
From PoK, six trucks carrying bags of dry dates, herbs and mangoes worth Rs 30,90,400 entered India, they said.
Officials from both sides monitored transportation of these goods twice during the day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- DNA: Mumbai High court allows entry of women in Haji Ali Dargah
- DNA: Analysis of fraudulent doctor in Noida treating patients with wrong treatment
- RBI wants to liberalise while strengthening bond markets: Raghuram Rajan
- After Rio Olympics failure, Tintu Luka's uncle blames coach PT Usha for below-par training
- Narsingh Yadav would have won the silver, claims WFI official
- PM Modi, Shah to address CMs of BJP-ruled states on Saturday
- AAP removes Punjab chief for alleged corruption