Goods over Rs 70 lakh traded across LoC in Poonch
Poonch: Goods worth over Rs 70 lakh were traded across the Line of Control (LoC) at Chakan-Da-Bagh crossing point in Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir today, officials said.
As many as 10 trucks left from the Trade Facilitation Centre (TFC) here to PoK, they said, adding, these trucks carried bags of banana, cumin and chilly worth Rs 48,66,350.
From PoK, six trucks carrying bags of dry dates, herbs and mangoes worth Rs 30,90,400 entered India, they said.
Officials from both sides monitored transportation of these goods twice during the day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption