Goods over Rs 70 lakh traded across LoC in Poonch
Poonch: Goods worth over Rs 70 lakh were traded across the Line of Control (LoC) at Chakan-Da-Bagh crossing point in Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir today, officials said.
As many as 10 trucks left from the Trade Facilitation Centre (TFC) here to PoK, they said, adding, these trucks carried bags of banana, cumin and chilly worth Rs 48,66,350.
From PoK, six trucks carrying bags of dry dates, herbs and mangoes worth Rs 30,90,400 entered India, they said.
Officials from both sides monitored transportation of these goods twice during the day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert