Goods worth over Rs 2 crore traded across LoC Poonch
Poonch: Goods worth over Rs 2 crore were traded across the Line of Control (LoC) on Wednesday between Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (PoK) and Jammu and Kashmir at Chakan-Da-Bagh crossing point, officials said.
As many as 25 trucks rolled out from the Trade Facilitation Centre (TFC) here to PoK, they said, adding, these trucks carried bags of banana and cumin worth Rs 1,02,85,020.
From PoK, eight trucks carrying bags of apple, dry dates and almonds worth Rs 1,19,23,120 entered India, officials added.
Officials from both sides monitored transportation of these goods twice during the day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach