Goods worth over Rs 2 crore traded across LoC Poonch
Poonch: Goods worth over Rs 2 crore were traded across the Line of Control (LoC) on Wednesday between Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (PoK) and Jammu and Kashmir at Chakan-Da-Bagh crossing point, officials said.
As many as 25 trucks rolled out from the Trade Facilitation Centre (TFC) here to PoK, they said, adding, these trucks carried bags of banana and cumin worth Rs 1,02,85,020.
From PoK, eight trucks carrying bags of apple, dry dates and almonds worth Rs 1,19,23,120 entered India, officials added.
Officials from both sides monitored transportation of these goods twice during the day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- LIVE: Yakub Memon buried in Mumbai; Rajnath says he got chance to express views in all forums
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened