Governor prorogues J&K Legislature and Council
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Governor NN Vohra has prorogued the state Legislative Assembly and Legislative Council.
The Governor in exercise of the powers conferred upon him under Section 53 of the Constitution of Jammu and Kashmir, approved the proposal of the State Government to this effect.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda
- Sheena Bora on Indrani Mukerjea in her diary: `I hate my mother...she is a witch`