Govt depts to seek permission before displaying Omar`s posters
Jammu: The Chief Minister`s office (CMO) has directed all the government departments to seek permission before displaying any hoarding or poster of Chief Minister Omar Abdullah at any public place.
"It is, accordingly, enjoined upon all the concerned to seek approval of the Chief Minister`s Secretariat before displaying any hoardings or posters of Chief Minister in any public place," Secretary to Government, General Administration Department, M A Bukhari said in a notification issued here.
It has been observed that some departments display the photographs of the Chief Minister on hoardings, posters, on their own without the knowledge of Chief Minister`s Secretariat, he said.
"This has been viewed seriously," Bukhari added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Pakistan vs England, 2nd T20: Live Streaming
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan