Govt depts to seek permission before displaying Omar`s posters
Jammu: The Chief Minister`s office (CMO) has directed all the government departments to seek permission before displaying any hoarding or poster of Chief Minister Omar Abdullah at any public place.
"It is, accordingly, enjoined upon all the concerned to seek approval of the Chief Minister`s Secretariat before displaying any hoardings or posters of Chief Minister in any public place," Secretary to Government, General Administration Department, M A Bukhari said in a notification issued here.
It has been observed that some departments display the photographs of the Chief Minister on hoardings, posters, on their own without the knowledge of Chief Minister`s Secretariat, he said.
"This has been viewed seriously," Bukhari added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak
- School director beaten to death after two students found dead in Bihar
- #SelfieWithDaughter trends worldwide on Twitter after PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat'