Govt depts to seek permission before displaying Omar`s posters
Jammu: The Chief Minister`s office (CMO) has directed all the government departments to seek permission before displaying any hoarding or poster of Chief Minister Omar Abdullah at any public place.
"It is, accordingly, enjoined upon all the concerned to seek approval of the Chief Minister`s Secretariat before displaying any hoardings or posters of Chief Minister in any public place," Secretary to Government, General Administration Department, M A Bukhari said in a notification issued here.
It has been observed that some departments display the photographs of the Chief Minister on hoardings, posters, on their own without the knowledge of Chief Minister`s Secretariat, he said.
"This has been viewed seriously," Bukhari added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video