Govt employees suspended for remaining absent
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir government has
suspended 11 employees of several departments for allegedly remaining absent from their duty in Udhampur district.
During a surprise visit by district officers to
various government departments in Panchari belt of Udhampur, they found 11 officials absent from duty.
"The absentee officers have been suspended today,"
Deputy Commissioner, Udhampur, Baseer Khan said.
The officers are from Agriculture, Animal Husbandry,
Revenue and Social Welfare departments.
One multi-purpose health worker Neelam Rain was also
found absent from duty in Panchari area and was dismissed from
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued