Govt employees suspended for remaining absent
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir government has
suspended 11 employees of several departments for allegedly remaining absent from their duty in Udhampur district.
During a surprise visit by district officers to
various government departments in Panchari belt of Udhampur, they found 11 officials absent from duty.
"The absentee officers have been suspended today,"
Deputy Commissioner, Udhampur, Baseer Khan said.
The officers are from Agriculture, Animal Husbandry,
Revenue and Social Welfare departments.
One multi-purpose health worker Neelam Rain was also
found absent from duty in Panchari area and was dismissed from
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter