Govt employees suspended for remaining absent
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir government has
suspended 11 employees of several departments for allegedly remaining absent from their duty in Udhampur district.
During a surprise visit by district officers to
various government departments in Panchari belt of Udhampur, they found 11 officials absent from duty.
"The absentee officers have been suspended today,"
Deputy Commissioner, Udhampur, Baseer Khan said.
The officers are from Agriculture, Animal Husbandry,
Revenue and Social Welfare departments.
One multi-purpose health worker Neelam Rain was also
found absent from duty in Panchari area and was dismissed from
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof