Govt employees suspended for remaining absent
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir government has
suspended 11 employees of several departments for allegedly remaining absent from their duty in Udhampur district.
During a surprise visit by district officers to
various government departments in Panchari belt of Udhampur, they found 11 officials absent from duty.
"The absentee officers have been suspended today,"
Deputy Commissioner, Udhampur, Baseer Khan said.
The officers are from Agriculture, Animal Husbandry,
Revenue and Social Welfare departments.
One multi-purpose health worker Neelam Rain was also
found absent from duty in Panchari area and was dismissed from
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened