Govt mulling implementation of Madarasa Act in J&K
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir government is mulling implementation Madarasa Act so that all madarsa schools in the state became entitled to financial assistance from the National Commission for Minorities (NCM).
"The Government is contemplating implementation of the Madarasa Act in the state on the analogy of Uttar Pardesh, Bihar and other states so that such schools in the state become entitled for financial assistance from the NCM," Haj and Waqf Minister Peerzada Mohammad Sayeed said here today.
Sayeed also said there was need to blend school curriculum with moral and religious education to instill right values.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena was Indrani’s daughter from her previous marriage, not sister
- How justified is the violence in Gujarat over quota row?-Part 2
- Gujarat quota stir: Exclusive interview with Hardik Patel
- Gujarat quota stir: PM Modi appeals for peace
- Sheena Bora murder mystery: Eight questions which need to be answered
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- 3rd Test: India vs Sri Lanka 2015 - Preview