Grenade attack on CRPF personnel in Srinagar
Srinagar: At least four CRPF personnel were
injured in a grenade attack by militants near a police station
in downtown Srinagar on Sunday.
Unidentified militants hurled a grenade towards a group
of CRPF personnel at Pather Masjid near Maharaj Gunj Police
Station around 3.15 PM, injuring four jawans, official sources
They said the injured jawans were shifted to hospital,
where condition of one of them was stated to be "critical".
A manhunt has been launched for the militants involved
in the grenade attack, which sparked panic in the old city
with people running helter-skelter after the blast.
No militant outfit has so far claimed responsibility
for the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP