Grenade attack on CRPF personnel in Srinagar
Srinagar: At least four CRPF personnel were
injured in a grenade attack by militants near a police station
in downtown Srinagar on Sunday.
Unidentified militants hurled a grenade towards a group
of CRPF personnel at Pather Masjid near Maharaj Gunj Police
Station around 3.15 PM, injuring four jawans, official sources
They said the injured jawans were shifted to hospital,
where condition of one of them was stated to be "critical".
A manhunt has been launched for the militants involved
in the grenade attack, which sparked panic in the old city
with people running helter-skelter after the blast.
No militant outfit has so far claimed responsibility
for the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’