Grenades recovered from militant hideout in Kashmir
Srinagar: Security forces on Thursday recovered
grenades from a militant hideout in Pulwama district of Jammu
and Kashmir, police said.
Acting on a tip off, Police assisted by Rashtriya Rifles
conducted a search operation in the forest area of Goswami Nad
Ladoo, 45 kms from here, and unearthed a militant hideout, an
official spokesman said.
No one was arrested during the operation but the forces
did recover two hand grenades, three Under Barrel Grenade
Launcher grenades and three blankets from the site, the
The hideout was later destroyed, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Watch Video - World's highest glass-bottom bridge opens in China 600 feet above a canyon!
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony