Grenades recovered in south Kashmir
Srinagar: Security forces on Saturday recovered a
large quantity of grenades and ammunition from Pulwama
district of south Kashmir, police said.
Police assisted by troops of 55 Rashtriya Rifles
recovered a bag containing ten rifle grenades, two hand
grenades, one magazine of AK 47 and 65 rounds during searches
near Chakoora village, 40 kms from here.
A plastic box with one kg of urea, three kgs of magdum,
pieces of glass and an electronic bell was also recovered,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars