Guerrilla killed in Kashmir gunfight
Srinagar: One separatist guerrilla was killed in a gunfight with the Army in Kashmir`s Baramulla district, police said on Sunday.
"One terrorist has been killed in the gunfight that started late Saturday evening between terrorists and the army in Mohra village of Baramulla district," Lieutenant colonel JS Brar, spokesman of Army`s Srinagar based 15th corps, told a news agency.
The identity of the slain guerrilla is yet to be known.
"The gunfight has stopped in the area, but the searches are on," Brar said.
Mohra village is situated on the Srinagar-Muzaffarabad highway, 78 km from here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!