Gulmarg chair-lift work to start soon: Minister
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Minister for
Tourism and Culture, Nawang Rigzin Jora, today said works on
the Rs 9 crore chair-lift project at Gulmarg tourist resort
would begin soon.
"Work on chair-lift from Kongdori to Marry Shoulder,
Gulmarg will start soon," Jora said.
Reviewing the physical and financial achievements
registered by state cable car corporation at its board of
directors meeting here, Jora said the facility would serve as
an added attraction in the tourist destination.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert