Gulmarg chair-lift work to start soon: Minister
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Minister for
Tourism and Culture, Nawang Rigzin Jora, today said works on
the Rs 9 crore chair-lift project at Gulmarg tourist resort
would begin soon.
"Work on chair-lift from Kongdori to Marry Shoulder,
Gulmarg will start soon," Jora said.
Reviewing the physical and financial achievements
registered by state cable car corporation at its board of
directors meeting here, Jora said the facility would serve as
an added attraction in the tourist destination.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi lays foundation stone of IARI at Barhi: As it happened
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- India likely to rest MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli for Zimbabwe tour
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report