Gulmarg chair-lift work to start soon: Minister
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Minister for
Tourism and Culture, Nawang Rigzin Jora, today said works on
the Rs 9 crore chair-lift project at Gulmarg tourist resort
would begin soon.
"Work on chair-lift from Kongdori to Marry Shoulder,
Gulmarg will start soon," Jora said.
Reviewing the physical and financial achievements
registered by state cable car corporation at its board of
directors meeting here, Jora said the facility would serve as
an added attraction in the tourist destination.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!