Hand grenades recovered in Kupwara
Srinagar: Four hand grenades were on Tuesday recovered along the banks of a pond village in Kupwara district of north Kashmir.
The Pakistani-made grenades along with a detonator were recovered along the banks of Ganie pond at Sogam, 120 kms from here, police said.
The grenades, which were in rusted condition, were destroyed by bomb disposal squad experts at the scene.
No one was arrested during the operation which was carried out on a specific information, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31