Hand grenades recovered in Kupwara
Srinagar: Four hand grenades were on Tuesday recovered along the banks of a pond village in Kupwara district of north Kashmir.
The Pakistani-made grenades along with a detonator were recovered along the banks of Ganie pond at Sogam, 120 kms from here, police said.
The grenades, which were in rusted condition, were destroyed by bomb disposal squad experts at the scene.
No one was arrested during the operation which was carried out on a specific information, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi