Hand grenades recovered in Kupwara
Srinagar: Four hand grenades were on Tuesday recovered along the banks of a pond village in Kupwara district of north Kashmir.
The Pakistani-made grenades along with a detonator were recovered along the banks of Ganie pond at Sogam, 120 kms from here, police said.
The grenades, which were in rusted condition, were destroyed by bomb disposal squad experts at the scene.
No one was arrested during the operation which was carried out on a specific information, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested