Hand grenades recovered in Kupwara
Srinagar: Four hand grenades were on Tuesday recovered along the banks of a pond village in Kupwara district of north Kashmir.
The Pakistani-made grenades along with a detonator were recovered along the banks of Ganie pond at Sogam, 120 kms from here, police said.
The grenades, which were in rusted condition, were destroyed by bomb disposal squad experts at the scene.
No one was arrested during the operation which was carried out on a specific information, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?