Hand grenades recovered in Kupwara
Srinagar: Four hand grenades were on Tuesday recovered along the banks of a pond village in Kupwara district of north Kashmir.
The Pakistani-made grenades along with a detonator were recovered along the banks of Ganie pond at Sogam, 120 kms from here, police said.
The grenades, which were in rusted condition, were destroyed by bomb disposal squad experts at the scene.
No one was arrested during the operation which was carried out on a specific information, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- DNA: Will multi-level car parking system across India help reduce traffic jams?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city