`Hang Afzal Guru to send strong message to anti-India forces`
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir unit of BJP on Sunday said to convey a strong message to the anti-India forces the government should hang Afzal Guru, the death row convict in Parliament attack case.
Led by district president and convener of BJP`s election cell, Rajinder Sharma, over 100 party activists assembled at New Plot area here and held an anti-separatists protest and burnt effigy of Guru here.
Talking to reporters, Sharma said,"After Kasab, Guru should be hanged by the government to send a strong message to the anti-India forces and Pakistan".
"If Ajmal Kasab who killed hundreds of innocent people was hanged, then why the government is delaying the execution of Afzal Guru," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Cow slaughter should be banned across the country; Muslims should stop eating meat: Azam Khan
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials