`Hang Afzal Guru to send strong message to anti-India forces`
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir unit of BJP on Sunday said to convey a strong message to the anti-India forces the government should hang Afzal Guru, the death row convict in Parliament attack case.
Led by district president and convener of BJP`s election cell, Rajinder Sharma, over 100 party activists assembled at New Plot area here and held an anti-separatists protest and burnt effigy of Guru here.
Talking to reporters, Sharma said,"After Kasab, Guru should be hanged by the government to send a strong message to the anti-India forces and Pakistan".
"If Ajmal Kasab who killed hundreds of innocent people was hanged, then why the government is delaying the execution of Afzal Guru," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Analysing the murder mystery of Sheena Bora case- Part II
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack