`Hang Afzal Guru to send strong message to anti-India forces`
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir unit of BJP Sunday said to convey a strong message to the anti-India forces the government should hang Afzal Guru, the death row convict in Parliament attack case.
Led by district president and convener of BJP`s election cell, Rajinder Sharma, over 100 party activists assembled at New Plot area here and held an anti-separatists protest and burnt effigy of Guru here.
Talking to reporters, Sharma said,"After Kasab, Guru should be hanged by the government to send a strong message to the anti-India forces and Pakistan".
"If Ajmal Kasab who killed hundreds of innocent people was hanged, then why the government is delaying the execution of Afzal Guru," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan