`Hang Afzal Guru to send strong message to anti-India forces`
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir unit of BJP Sunday said to convey a strong message to the anti-India forces the government should hang Afzal Guru, the death row convict in Parliament attack case.
Led by district president and convener of BJP`s election cell, Rajinder Sharma, over 100 party activists assembled at New Plot area here and held an anti-separatists protest and burnt effigy of Guru here.
Talking to reporters, Sharma said,"After Kasab, Guru should be hanged by the government to send a strong message to the anti-India forces and Pakistan".
"If Ajmal Kasab who killed hundreds of innocent people was hanged, then why the government is delaying the execution of Afzal Guru," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- China's state media calls LeT 'Pak-based military group', downplays boycott call of Chinese goods in Indian markets
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media