Hang perpetrators of church attack: Geelani
Srinagar: Hardline Hurriyat Conference, led by Syed Ali Shah Geelani, on Monday condemned the twin suicide bombings on a church in Pakistan, saying those behind the killings were enemies of humanity and should be hanged.
"The beastly killers behind the attacks are the enemies of humanity and should be arrested and hanged," a Hurriyat spokesman quoting Geelani said.
The safety and security of minorities in the country was the duty of the Pakistan government, the Hurriyat hawk said.
"There should be no leniency in this regard," Geelani said adding bringing the perpetrators to justice should be the priority of the government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Parties should be united against terrorism, says Rajnath Singh
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez