Hang perpetrators of church attack: Geelani
Srinagar: Hardline Hurriyat Conference, led by Syed Ali Shah Geelani, on Monday condemned the twin suicide bombings on a church in Pakistan, saying those behind the killings were enemies of humanity and should be hanged.
"The beastly killers behind the attacks are the enemies of humanity and should be arrested and hanged," a Hurriyat spokesman quoting Geelani said.
The safety and security of minorities in the country was the duty of the Pakistan government, the Hurriyat hawk said.
"There should be no leniency in this regard," Geelani said adding bringing the perpetrators to justice should be the priority of the government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!