Hazratbal shrine gets illumination project at Rs 4 crore
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir government today
sanctioned Rs four crore for the illumination of the Hazratbal
shrine located in Srinagar.
Chief Minister Omar Abdullah, also the Chairman of
state Wakf Board, sanctioned the amount for the project to be
executed by Bajaj Electricals.
He also fixed June 15 as deadline for commissioning
the project and completion of all ongoing structural works.
"I give you six months time to complete all the
structural works including repairs to the tomb and water
proofing of roofs", he told the Wakf Board.
Omar also directed for exploring possibility of
harnessing solar energy to run the project.
- Pakistan drop Ahmed Shehzad, Umar Akmal for England tour
- Protests in Manipur over unsolved murders
- AgustaWestland VVIP chopper deal: We are investigating former IAF chief SP Tyagi's bank accounts, asset details, says CBI
- WATCH: Unbelievable cricket moment- Batsman scores 18 runs off 1 ball!
- Syrian conflict in many ways out of control, warns John Kerry