Headly`s confessions reveal Pak design: Panun Kashmir
Jammu: Panun Kashmir, an organisation for
displaced Kashmiri Pandits, on Tuesday criticised Union Minister
Farooq Abdullah for his statement asking India to help
Pakistan in fighting terror, and said that recent confessions
by David Headly have revealed Pakistan`s motives.
"David Headly`s hair raising confessions in Chicago
Court about ISI and other agencies in Pakistan in respect of
their plans and conspiracies about 26/11 Mumbai attacks, have
unveiled preposterous designs of Pakistan against India,"
Panun Kashmir Convenor Agnishakher said here.
He said, "Kashmiri Pandits were hounded out of the Valley
due to Pakistan sponsored terrorism. Not only this, the
infiltration of terrorists from across the border continues
even now as admitted by the Chief Minister Omar Abdulah
He also opposed moves to rename centuries old ancient
places like Anantnag Airport, Shankeracharya hillock, Hari
Parbhat hills and Srinagar in Kashmir valley.
However, a government spokesman denied plans to rename
Lashing at social activist Agnivesh for blasphemous
remark against Amarnath yatra, Agnishker said that he has
no business to hurt the faith of millions of Hinuds of the
"Agnivesh was playing into the hands of separatist and
anti-Indian elements to spread discord and disharmony in the
society," he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- ISL 2015: NorthEast United FC vs Delhi Dynamos - Preview