Headly`s confessions reveal Pak design: Panun Kashmir
Jammu: Panun Kashmir, an organisation for
displaced Kashmiri Pandits, on Tuesday criticised Union Minister
Farooq Abdullah for his statement asking India to help
Pakistan in fighting terror, and said that recent confessions
by David Headly have revealed Pakistan`s motives.
"David Headly`s hair raising confessions in Chicago
Court about ISI and other agencies in Pakistan in respect of
their plans and conspiracies about 26/11 Mumbai attacks, have
unveiled preposterous designs of Pakistan against India,"
Panun Kashmir Convenor Agnishakher said here.
He said, "Kashmiri Pandits were hounded out of the Valley
due to Pakistan sponsored terrorism. Not only this, the
infiltration of terrorists from across the border continues
even now as admitted by the Chief Minister Omar Abdulah
He also opposed moves to rename centuries old ancient
places like Anantnag Airport, Shankeracharya hillock, Hari
Parbhat hills and Srinagar in Kashmir valley.
However, a government spokesman denied plans to rename
Lashing at social activist Agnivesh for blasphemous
remark against Amarnath yatra, Agnishker said that he has
no business to hurt the faith of millions of Hinuds of the
"Agnivesh was playing into the hands of separatist and
anti-Indian elements to spread discord and disharmony in the
society," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: BJP wins 82 seats in nail-biting finish, Shiv Sena 84; Uddhav, Fadnavis non-committal on alliance
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: Shiv Sena leads in Mumbai but BJP the big winner
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017: Shiv Sena wins, BJP runners-up
- Thane Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Shiv Sena set for clear majority, leading in 51 seats, BJP in 17