Help dies in suspicious circumstances: J&K Police
Srinagar: A teenage domestic help died under "suspicious circumstances" at his employer s house here, police said on Sunday.
Mohammad Amin Jagga (19), a resident of Nandmarg area of south Kashmir`s Kulgam district, died under suspicious circumstances at the residence of Akhter Hussain Bandey here, where he was working as domestic help, a police spokesman said.
He said Jagga was taken to a hospital here in an unconscious condition but was declared brought dead by the doctors.
Police has started inquest proceedings to ascertain the cause of the death, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal