Heroin worth Rs 1 crore recovered near LoC in Jammu
Jammu: Heroine worth Rs one crore in the international market was recovered along Indo-Pak border by security forces in Akhnoor belt of the district, police said on Monday.
During routine patrolling, Army jawans recovered a packet of heroin weighing one kg from a sewage canal close to Indo-Pak Border at Hamirpur in Khour border belt of Akhnoor yesterday, they said.
The seized heroin was later handed over to the police, who registered a case in this regard.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Assembly elections: BJP likely to announce its first list of candidates for UP, Uttarakhand
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre