Heroin worth Rs 1 crore recovered near LoC in Jammu
Jammu: Heroine worth Rs one crore in the international market was recovered along Indo-Pak border by security forces in Akhnoor belt of the district, police said on Monday.
During routine patrolling, Army jawans recovered a packet of heroin weighing one kg from a sewage canal close to Indo-Pak Border at Hamirpur in Khour border belt of Akhnoor yesterday, they said.
The seized heroin was later handed over to the police, who registered a case in this regard.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi