High alert in J&K after Delhi blast
Jammu: With the email sent by HuJI claiming
responsibility for the Delhi High Court blast being traced to
Kishtwar, Jammu and Kashmir was on Thursday put on high alert.
Police said frisking and checking of vehicles have been
intensified in view of yesterday`s blast in the national
capital which claimed 12 lives.
They said that security has been beefed up after the
e-mail was reported to have been generated from a cyber cafe
in Kishtwar district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress