High alert in J&K after Delhi blast
Jammu: With the email sent by HuJI claiming
responsibility for the Delhi High Court blast being traced to
Kishtwar, Jammu and Kashmir was on Thursday put on high alert.
Police said frisking and checking of vehicles have been
intensified in view of yesterday`s blast in the national
capital which claimed 12 lives.
They said that security has been beefed up after the
e-mail was reported to have been generated from a cyber cafe
in Kishtwar district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Robert Vadra explains Facebook post, denies insulting Parliament
- Shashi Tharoor condems Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez