High alert in J&K after Delhi blast
Jammu: With the email sent by HuJI claiming
responsibility for the Delhi High Court blast being traced to
Kishtwar, Jammu and Kashmir was on Thursday put on high alert.
Police said frisking and checking of vehicles have been
intensified in view of yesterday`s blast in the national
capital which claimed 12 lives.
They said that security has been beefed up after the
e-mail was reported to have been generated from a cyber cafe
in Kishtwar district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days