High alert in J&K after Delhi blast
Jammu: With the email sent by HuJI claiming
responsibility for the Delhi High Court blast being traced to
Kishtwar, Jammu and Kashmir was on Thursday put on high alert.
Police said frisking and checking of vehicles have been
intensified in view of yesterday`s blast in the national
capital which claimed 12 lives.
They said that security has been beefed up after the
e-mail was reported to have been generated from a cyber cafe
in Kishtwar district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'