High alert in J&K after Delhi blast
Jammu: With the email sent by HuJI claiming
responsibility for the Delhi High Court blast being traced to
Kishtwar, Jammu and Kashmir was on Thursday put on high alert.
Police said frisking and checking of vehicles have been
intensified in view of yesterday`s blast in the national
capital which claimed 12 lives.
They said that security has been beefed up after the
e-mail was reported to have been generated from a cyber cafe
in Kishtwar district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!