History of J&K to be incorporated in school syllabus
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir government has decided to incorporate history of the state in the school curriculum.
"Jammu and Kashmir history will be incorporated in the syllabus of schools in a time-bound manner," School Education Minister Peerzada Mohammad Sayed said while chairing a meeting of Education Board officials to take stock of delivery mechanism as well as conduct of examinations in the state here Friday.
The officials apprised the Minister about workshops being organised to make people aware about the history of Jammu and Kashmir.
Peerzada directed the Board authorities to incorporate the state`s history in the syllabus at the earliest.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city