History of J&K to be incorporated in school syllabus
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir government has decided to incorporate history of the state in the school curriculum.
"Jammu and Kashmir history will be incorporated in the syllabus of schools in a time-bound manner," School Education Minister Peerzada Mohammad Sayed said while chairing a meeting of Education Board officials to take stock of delivery mechanism as well as conduct of examinations in the state here Friday.
The officials apprised the Minister about workshops being organised to make people aware about the history of Jammu and Kashmir.
Peerzada directed the Board authorities to incorporate the state`s history in the syllabus at the earliest.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- President Pranab Mukherjee gives nod to re-promulgation of Land Acquisition Ordinance
- PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat' 8th edition: As it happened
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj