Hizb commander`s wife detained in Kashmir
Jammu: The wife of a Hizbul Mujahedeen (HM) commander suspected to be involved in a blast outside the Delhi High Court last year has been detained in Jammu and Kashmir, police said Friday.
Tasleema Begum, 25, the wife of Hizb commander Shakir Hussain alias Chota Hafiz, was detained at Tatapani in Kishtwar district, about 150 km mortheast of Jammu.
Tasleema, along with her father and mother was shifted to Kishtwar under tight security cover.
"All the three are being quizzed by the police to find out the whereabouts of Chota Hafiz and other HM militants involved in the Delhi High Court blast," a police officer said.
The police suspect that Chota Hafiz was with his wife about a fortnight ago.
The National Investigating Agency (NIA) has so far arrested three people, including a teenager in connection with the blast, in which 12 people were killed and many more injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan