Hizb-ul-Mujahideen conduit held
Srinagar: Police on Friday arrested a
Hizb-ul-Mujahideen conduit from south Kashmir`s Tral township
and recovered a Chinese grenade and Rs 90,000 hawala money
"Police today received specific information regarding
movement of a Hizb-ul-Mujahideen conduit in the general area
of Shekargah and Pinglish," a police spokesman said.
He said police and 42 Rashtriya Rifles established
multiple checkpoints at Pinglish and Rathsoona area of the
Tral town, 35 kms from here, in Pulwama district.
"One person was found in suspicious circumstances at
Pinglish crossing. During a body search, a live Chinese
grenade, Rs 90,000 hawala money and a letter pad of HM outfit
was recovered from his possession," the spokesman said.
During initial investigation, he identified himself as
Mudasir Ahmad Dar from Frisal village of south Kashmir Kulgam
district, he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!