Hizbul Mujahideen militant arrested in J&K
Srinagar: A Hizbul Mujahideen militant, who
had recently infiltrated into Kashmir Valley, was arrested by
security forces in Kupwara district of north Kashmir today, a
police spokesman said.
Abdul Majeed Bhat alias Khurshid, a resident of Harpora
village, was arrested by a joint party of police and Rashtriya
Rifles near his house in Handwara area, 80 kms from here, the
He said Bhat had recently infiltrated back from
Pakistan-occupied Kashmir after 11 years.
A fake identity card and some Pakistani currency were
recovered from him, the spokesman said.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Eat these superfoods for healthy stomach!
- Delhi Police recovers precious dagger stolen from Nehru Museum, arrests 2
- When Subramanian Swamy provoked Congress leaders with 'Italian Constitution' jibe
- Meldonium count in Maria Sharapova's blood sample exceeds permissible levels: Russian Sports Minister
- Honda Cars expects sales to grow in double digits in 2016-17