Hizbul Mujahideen ultra arrested in J&K
Srinagar: A suspected Hizbul Mujahideen militant was Wednesday arrested alongwith a grenade in Pulwama district of south Kashmir, a police spokesman said.
Zahoor Ahmad Sheikh alias "Zabeeullah", a resident of Kachmulla village of Tral, was arrested by a joint search party of police and troops of 42 Rashtriya Rifles and 180
battalion CRPF from Shikargah forest, 45 kms from here, he said.
A hand grenade and 10 rounds of ammunition were recovered from the possession of Sheikh, he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Revealed: How Pakistan's ISI spy racket operated in India