Hizbul Mujahideen ultra arrested in J&K
Srinagar: A suspected Hizbul Mujahideen militant was Wednesday arrested alongwith a grenade in Pulwama district of south Kashmir, a police spokesman said.
Zahoor Ahmad Sheikh alias "Zabeeullah", a resident of Kachmulla village of Tral, was arrested by a joint search party of police and troops of 42 Rashtriya Rifles and 180
battalion CRPF from Shikargah forest, 45 kms from here, he said.
A hand grenade and 10 rounds of ammunition were recovered from the possession of Sheikh, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- FSSAI testing more Maggi; brand ambassadors can be liable: Govt
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi