Hizbul Mujahideen ultra arrested in J&K
Srinagar: A suspected Hizbul Mujahideen militant was Wednesday arrested alongwith a grenade in Pulwama district of south Kashmir, a police spokesman said.
Zahoor Ahmad Sheikh alias "Zabeeullah", a resident of Kachmulla village of Tral, was arrested by a joint search party of police and troops of 42 Rashtriya Rifles and 180
battalion CRPF from Shikargah forest, 45 kms from here, he said.
A hand grenade and 10 rounds of ammunition were recovered from the possession of Sheikh, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Awkward! Watch Aditi Rao Hydari speaks about Farhan Akhtar’s divorce!
- Shahi Imam meets PM Modi, demands innocent Muslims must not be harassed in name of fighting ISIS
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni: I allow bowlers to set the field in T20 cricket
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing