Hizbul ultra arrested in Srinagar
Srinagar: A Hizbul Mujahideen militant was on Wednesday arrested along with arms and ammunition from Dalgate area of the city, police said.
Feroz Ahmad Bhat, a resident of posh Jawahar Nagar locality, was arrested on a specific information from Maltang area of Dalgate, a police spokesman said.
An AK-47 rifle, two magazines, 20 rounds of ammunition and a wireless set were recovered from the possession of the arrested militant, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people