Homage paid to Leh flash flood victims
New Delhi: Spiritual Guru Sri Sri Ravi
Shankar today paid their homage to those who lost their lives
in the flash foods in Leh.
In a programme, the spiritual guru and others prayed for
the victims of the flash flood, triggered by a cloudburst in
Leh last week.
A candle light vigil and a prayer meet was also organised
at Jantar Mantar under the banner of `Friends of Ladakh`.
The meeting was also supported by Kashmiri Pandit Youth
groups including `Roots in Kashmir` and `Panun Kashmir`, said
a press release.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Rohit Shetty's 'Ram Lakhan' remake not happening anymore? Here's what we know so far!
- Gionee S6s smartphone for selfie lovers to be launched in India today
- Rio Olympics 2016: Sakshi Malik, PV Sindhu shine for India; USA top tally with 121 medals
- US Republican voters not happy with Donald Trump as presidential nominee: Poll
- Renault Kwid 1.0-litre to be launched in India today