Homage paid to Leh flash flood victims
New Delhi: Spiritual Guru Sri Sri Ravi
Shankar today paid their homage to those who lost their lives
in the flash foods in Leh.
In a programme, the spiritual guru and others prayed for
the victims of the flash flood, triggered by a cloudburst in
Leh last week.
A candle light vigil and a prayer meet was also organised
at Jantar Mantar under the banner of `Friends of Ladakh`.
The meeting was also supported by Kashmiri Pandit Youth
groups including `Roots in Kashmir` and `Panun Kashmir`, said
a press release.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- SHOCKING! Islamic State-linked Saudi twin brothers attack own family, stab mother
- Sri Lanka's parliament votes in favour of right to information bill
- WATCH: What a dance! Sizzling performance by IIT-Delhi girls on Sunny Leone's Baby Doll - You'll go mad!
- SHAME! Labourer demands wages; employer beats him to death
- Non-BJP parties plan to boycott PM Narendra Modi's 'Smart Cities Mission' event - Know the reason