Homage paid to Leh flash flood victims
New Delhi: Spiritual Guru Sri Sri Ravi
Shankar today paid their homage to those who lost their lives
in the flash foods in Leh.
In a programme, the spiritual guru and others prayed for
the victims of the flash flood, triggered by a cloudburst in
Leh last week.
A candle light vigil and a prayer meet was also organised
at Jantar Mantar under the banner of `Friends of Ladakh`.
The meeting was also supported by Kashmiri Pandit Youth
groups including `Roots in Kashmir` and `Panun Kashmir`, said
a press release.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indonesia executes foreign convicts despite protests; Indian national spared
- Public sector bank employees on strike today; operations hit
- Mamata Banerjee wants West Bengal to be called ‘Bangla’: Report
- What a journey! Watch video that introduced US President Barack Obama at Democratic National Convention
- No newspapers, television for Arvind Kejriwal for 12 days in August - Know why