Homage paid to Leh flash flood victims
New Delhi: Spiritual Guru Sri Sri Ravi
Shankar today paid their homage to those who lost their lives
in the flash foods in Leh.
In a programme, the spiritual guru and others prayed for
the victims of the flash flood, triggered by a cloudburst in
Leh last week.
A candle light vigil and a prayer meet was also organised
at Jantar Mantar under the banner of `Friends of Ladakh`.
The meeting was also supported by Kashmiri Pandit Youth
groups including `Roots in Kashmir` and `Panun Kashmir`, said
a press release.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok