Homage paid to Leh flash flood victims
New Delhi: Spiritual Guru Sri Sri Ravi
Shankar today paid their homage to those who lost their lives
in the flash foods in Leh.
In a programme, the spiritual guru and others prayed for
the victims of the flash flood, triggered by a cloudburst in
Leh last week.
A candle light vigil and a prayer meet was also organised
at Jantar Mantar under the banner of `Friends of Ladakh`.
The meeting was also supported by Kashmiri Pandit Youth
groups including `Roots in Kashmir` and `Panun Kashmir`, said
a press release.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi