Hospital employee arrested for allegedly raping patient
Jammu: An employee of a government
hospital was today arrested for allegedly raping a patient in
Doda district of Jammu and Kashmir, officials said.
Niyaz Ahmed, a para-medical assistant, gave a tablet
to a 20-year-girl, who had come to the hospital along with her
mother for treatment. The girl, who fell unconscious after
consuming the tablet, was allegedly raped by Ahmed last night,
A complaint was later lodged following which the
accused was arrested, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'