Hospital employee arrested for allegedly raping patient
Jammu: An employee of a government
hospital was today arrested for allegedly raping a patient in
Doda district of Jammu and Kashmir, officials said.
Niyaz Ahmed, a para-medical assistant, gave a tablet
to a 20-year-girl, who had come to the hospital along with her
mother for treatment. The girl, who fell unconscious after
consuming the tablet, was allegedly raped by Ahmed last night,
A complaint was later lodged following which the
accused was arrested, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued