Hospital employee arrested for allegedly raping patient
Jammu: An employee of a government
hospital was today arrested for allegedly raping a patient in
Doda district of Jammu and Kashmir, officials said.
Niyaz Ahmed, a para-medical assistant, gave a tablet
to a 20-year-girl, who had come to the hospital along with her
mother for treatment. The girl, who fell unconscious after
consuming the tablet, was allegedly raped by Ahmed last night,
A complaint was later lodged following which the
accused was arrested, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter