House collapses in Rajouri, two brothers dead in J&K
Jammu: Two brothers, both minor, were killed when their under-construction house collapsed following heavy rains in Jammu and Kashmir`s Rajouri district on Monday.
The dead were Saddam Hussain, aged six, and 4-year-old Mohammad Sultan, SSP (Rajouri) Mohammad Latifi said adding the incident happened in village Bagla Swari in Kotranka belt.
The bodies were handed over to family members after legal formalities for last rites, he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!