Hurriyat condemns Mumbai blasts
Srinagar: Chairman of moderate Hurriyat
faction Mirwaiz Umar Farooq on Thursday condemned the Mumbai serial
blasts saying such incidents are orchestrated to derail the
dialogue process between India and Pakistan.
"We are saddened by the huge loss of life in the
Mumbai blasts and condemn it. Spilling the blood of innocents
be it in Mumbai, Palestine, Karachi or Kashmir is a
shameful and inhuman act," the Mirwaiz said in a statement
He said such incidents are aimed at creating obstacles
in the dialogue process. "Now, it depends on the leadership of
the sub-continent to adopt a positive approach and carry the
talks forward for finding solution to all outstanding issues
including Kashmir," he said.
The Hurriyat Chairman said those involved in killing
of innocent people "are enemies of humanity".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH