Hurriyat for social boycott of drug peddlers
Srinagar: Moderate faction of Hurriyat
Conference headed by Mirwaiz Umar Farooq Friday said it would boycott drug peddlers socially as part its comprehensive plan to eradicate drug abuse from Kashmiri society.
"Hurriyat has formed a comprehensive policy to deal with
drug peddlers, which includes persuading them to refrain from
such activities. In case of non-compliance, they will face
social boycott," Hurriyat said in a statement here.
The amalgam said it will soon launch an anti-drug abuse
campaign from Sopore town in north Kashmir`s Baramulla
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read