Hurriyat hits back at Omar
It said when the people are denied the opportunity to put forward their views democratically and independently, it is certain that some of them take other ways which no sane person can deny.
Referring to Omar`s challenge to militants, the statement said it demonstrated his frustration.
The Hurriyat also rejected the idea of autonomy and Indira-Abdullah accord saying "nothing short of Azadi" is acceptable to the people of Kashmir.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads - Part II
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki
- 'Selfie' with Bulandshahr DM B Chandrakala lands 18-year-old in jail
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!