I want to go to jail: Farooq Abdullah on J&K Cricket Assoc scam
Srinagar: "I want to go to jail!" was how an irritated Union Minister Farooq Abdullah reacted to queries about the delay in investigations into the Jammu and Kashmir Cricket Association (JKCA) scam.
At a function here, a reporter asked Abdullah, who is also the President of the JKCA, if the delay in investigations was a deliberate move to hush up the scam.
A multi-crore scam in JKCA came to light earlier this year in which two office bearers of the association were allegedly involved.
Besides a police investigation into the scam, the JKCA also ordered an in-house probe into the matter.
However, both the investigations have not been completed so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by Fadnavis, Rijiju; Aviation Minister apologises