IAF chopper makes emergency landing in Udhampur
Jammu: An Indian Air Force (IAF) chopper made an emergency landing today in a mountainous area of Udhampur district in Jammu and Kashmir.
The chopper, which was on a routine flight, made an emergency landing this afternoon in the Panchari mountainous belt, SSP (Udhampur) Shakeel Baigh said.
"The IAF informed us about the incident and we have sent police for security. There was no senior officer in the chopper at the time of the incident," Baigh said.
"All are safe," he said, adding, "The reason behind the emergency landing is not known."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?
- IRS website hacked by suspected Pakistani hackers, messages like 'Pakistan Zindabad' posted