IAF chopper makes emergency landing in Udhampur
Jammu: An Indian Air Force (IAF) chopper made an emergency landing today in a mountainous area of Udhampur district in Jammu and Kashmir.
The chopper, which was on a routine flight, made an emergency landing this afternoon in the Panchari mountainous belt, SSP (Udhampur) Shakeel Baigh said.
"The IAF informed us about the incident and we have sent police for security. There was no senior officer in the chopper at the time of the incident," Baigh said.
"All are safe," he said, adding, "The reason behind the emergency landing is not known."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi