IAF to airlift 370 stranded passengers between Jammu, Leh
Jammu: Indian Air Force will on Tuesday airlift 370 passengers stranded between winter capital city Jammu and Leh belt of Ladakh region, officials said.
"IAF would be airlifting 370 stranded people between Jammu and Leh today," Public Relation Officer, Ministry of Defence, S N Acharya told PTI.
IL-76 would ferry 120 people, mostly belonging to Kargil district of Ladakh region, from Jammu to Leh and 250 people from Leh to Jammu, Acharya said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'