IAF to airlift 370 stranded passengers between Jammu, Leh
Jammu: Indian Air Force will on Tuesday airlift 370 passengers stranded between winter capital city Jammu and Leh belt of Ladakh region, officials said.
"IAF would be airlifting 370 stranded people between Jammu and Leh today," Public Relation Officer, Ministry of Defence, S N Acharya told PTI.
IL-76 would ferry 120 people, mostly belonging to Kargil district of Ladakh region, from Jammu to Leh and 250 people from Leh to Jammu, Acharya said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city